Friday, December 30, 2022

Stampin' Up! Year in Review 2022 Blog Hop

Good day before New Year's Eve Day, peeps! I'm joining the


The blog hop is not strictly Stampin' Up! but since I'm a demonstrator, most of my picks are made with that product. Hopefully, I've done it properly. If not, I hope someone who is hosting (co-hosting) the hop will let me know.

December Pick

Ornamental Pine Chalkboard Technique


November Pick

October Pick

September Pick

August Pick



July Pick


June Pick
May Pick


April Pick


March Pick
February Pick

January Pick

As you can see, most of my picks are fun folds and that's because I'm on the Creative Creases Design Team, which will resume January 6th. There's still time for you to enter a fun fold for the challenge that ends January 4th ATG with a Fun Fold #47!

Big news for me in 2023...I'm on the design team for Pammie's Inky Pinkies Design Team and I hope you'll join us for our first challenge of the year on January 9. 

In the meantime, if you'd like to jump on board for the Papercrafters' Year in Review Blog Hop, you have until January 5 to pick your very own favorites and join in the fun. I've linked mine under Debbie Mageed.







10 comments:

  1. I think most of my cards feature Stampin Up! products too; I'm no longer a demonstrator but I still love to support those friends I made while I was that are still demonstrators themselves. You have some lovely cards and I adore all these fun folds! I started experimenting a bit with fun folds but really have got to start branching out even more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Joanne, for stopping by and leaving a comment.

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful set of cards, I am so pleased that you have joined us. Love of the special folds, that's something that I haven't really tried, maybe one day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many pretty cards Karen! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I'm very impressed by the fold variety you've shown here, too. Gorgeous work all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Karen! The cards you selected are all wonderful! Yes, we do love our fun folds, don't we? Thanks for playing along with us and congrats on your new DT position! I will definitely be playing along.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...