Friday, February 18, 2022

Stampin' Up! Waves of Inspiration Friendship Card

TGIF, peeps! For those of you who aren't demonstrators, there is a suite that will become available to you March 1. It's called "Waves of the Ocean Collection". Oh, trust me...you will WANT this, not only NEED it! LOL!! 

For my card today, I used one of the stamps from the Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set, one of the dies from the Waves Dies, and the foil and Designer Series Paper all in the collection. There is bling that goes with it, but I didn't use the Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels. The Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set and Waves Dies will carry over to the Annual Catalog 2022-2023 but the Waves of the Ocean DSP, Blue Foils and bling will only be available while supplies last. As a demonstrator I was able to pre-order the collection.

I also incorporated the Whale Done Stamp Set for the turtles and did mirror image stamping. I CASE'd my friend and upline, Mary Deatherage's design, which she cased from Splitcoaststampers.

Measurements are listed below.


Measurements:

Coastal Cabana Card base: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 2 1/8" and 4 1/4" 

Basic White cardstock: Inside sentiment square (diamond) 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"; scrap for stamping turtles and pelican

Bermuda Bay cardstock for mats: 1 7/8" x 5 1/4" (2); 2 7/8" x 2 7/8" (2); 2" x 2" (2) 1 7/8" x 1 7/8" (2)

Designer Series Paper: 1 3/4" x 5 1/8" (2);  1 3/4" x 1 3/4" (2)

Blue Foil: 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"

If you would like further instructions, please leave a comment and I will get them to you asap as long as I have an email address for you. However, you can also use Debbie Mageed's instructions for a slightly different size card. Mine is A2 and hers is an A6. Check out her challenge at Creative Creases #26 - Anything Goes with a Fun Fold.


I'm also entering my card in Darnell's NBUS Challenge #35 as my Waves Collection is Never Before Used Schtuff! 

Thank you for stopping by today.


12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, Karen! It's so interesting that we both made the Foldback Popup!! I learned something from your card, too. I will try it next time with the middle panel being adhered to the front panel instead of under the middle panel. I knew that it had to be behind something! LOL
    Thank you for playing in my Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card. Love all the layers created with the triangles. So many possibilities with this fold. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Karen! Love that designer paper...and the pelican is my favorite image in that set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wunnermus wunnermus! LOVE this new set - and love your perfectly perched pelican! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card. Love the colours and the pelican peeking out. Thank you for sharing with us at NBUS.

    Prudence
    NBUS February Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Prudence, for commenting on behalf of NBUS.

      Delete
  6. This is such an awesome card Karen :) You know how much I LOVE a fun fold

    ReplyDelete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2417 Theme Challenge

Here is what I created for our theme challenge today... This is the inspiration for our theme... Our sponsor for this week's challenge i...