Sunday, November 27, 2022

Stampin' Up! Ornamental Pine Christmas Card

Blessed Sunday, peeps! I am finally catching up on all the cards we made in our card group. Today's is a kit Debbie had for us and it's a CASE of Dawn Griffith using the retired Ornamental Pine Stamp Set. Since Dawn explains it wonderfully in her video, I won't! To say I love this card would be an understatement...I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! Thank you Dawn and Debbie!! (Dawn gave credit to the originator, Cynthia Millan!)


Believe it or not, the card base is Shaded Spruce. It looks like Early Espresso in the photo but it's not! Then there's a mat of Crumb Cake. Next is the Very Vanilla and Dawn will show you how to finish it off! I finished mine differently by sponging the entire art panel with browns and greens. I didn't add snow to the pine cones with a white gel pen like Dawn did.


The inside is a sentiment from the Ornamental Pine Stamp Set. Oh, how I wish it weren't retired!

I'm entering my card at the ABC Christmas Challenge: W and/or X - W=White, X=Xtra Special. I think my card is Xtra special because of the vintage look, sponging, and the sparkle of the heat embossing.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you are having a great weekend.

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Karen! Love the colors, perfect for the holidays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - your card is X-tra special! The scene is beautiful. It's simple and elegant and beautifully created. Thank you for sharing it and playing along with ABC Christmas Challenge ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Wendy, for commenting on behalf of ABC.

      Delete
  3. This is so gorgeous and atmospheric, Karen and I can see why you love it!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...