Sunday, October 30, 2022

Stampin' Up! Brightest Glow and Labels Aglow Gift Card Holder

Good Sunday morning, peeps! This is the last of my commissioned cards for one of the three fire companies in N. Ft. Myers.


My card base is thick Basic White (4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2") with the art panel coming from the Reminisce Firefighter's Patterned Paper Kit. The "Season's Greetings" sentiment from the Brightest Glow Stamp Set is stamped in Real Red ink on a scrap of Basic White and cut out with a die from the Labels Aglow Dies. I adhered it strategically to cover up the words "a visit"!

For the inside...


I adhered a notched piece of Real Red to the left side and added a sticker. On the right side I used the "James Guy" stamp from Unity and stamped him in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. The sentiment from that set is stamped in Real Red on a 3 3/4" x 5" piece of Basic White cardstock. It is matted to a piece of Real Red cardstock 4" x 5 1/4". I have no idea what stamp set the holly belongs to as it was in my drawer already affixed to a block. If you know, clue me in!

I'm entering this card in these challenges:

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow to get some M & M's!


12 comments:

  1. All these gift card holders were amazing! I am making cards for Veterans day and that inside sentiment would have been great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. The sentiment was for Veterans but I knew I could use it for anyone who serves.

      Delete
  2. Such a great gift for firefighters in your neighborhood! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something very different as is the other one which for whatever reason I can't comment on, but thanks for sharing both at our 700th challenge at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful way to celebrate the season and the valued first responders. Many thanks for joining the 700th challenge celebration at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, DJ, for commenting on behalf of Allsorts.

      Delete
  5. What a great way to present a gift card to the first responders! So nicely done!
    Thank you so much for joining in with us as we celebrate 700 challenges at Allsorts this week!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spectacular card! Love all the details. Delighted to have you playing with the Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Diane, for commenting on behalf of KCC.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...