Saturday, December 31, 2022

Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin Thank You

Good New Year's Eve Day, peeps. I won't see you again until next year, can you believe it? I'll be heading back to FL tomorrow. The time went way too fast! I hope that's not an indication of how 2023 is going to fly by. For my last card of the year, I'm using the June 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit again. I'm not overly pleased with what I created, but it's all I had and I needed a thank you card.


I also thought I'd share some pics I took while I was in TN for Christmas. Y'all know I'm a foodie so it should not come as a surprise!

Christmas Eve Appetizers



Christmas Day  - Charcuterie Board and Prime Rib




Day after Christmas - Seafood Boil

Day after the Day after...lol...Leg of Lamb

Fire

and Ice!


Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you the 5th of January for my first card of the New Year.





2 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Glad that you enjoyed Christmas with your family! Love the little dusting of snow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Birthday Card for Pammies' Inky Pinkies Challenge #2415

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... This week our sponsor is none other than Pammie herself!  She is offerin...