Sunday, January 2, 2022

Stampin' Up! Animal Review of 2021

Good Sunday morning, peeps. I am in the process of reorganizing my craft room. Doesn't everyone do that at the beginning of a new year? So, I thought I'd go through each month of the year and pick out my favorite animal/bird cards that I have created. Won't you join me? If you want to see details for each card, just click on the photo. Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by. Tomorrow I'll have my M & M's for you.

January 2021

February 2021

March 2021

April 2021

May 2021

June 2021

July 2021

August 2021

September 2021

October 2021

November 2021

December 2021


"And God said, “Let the earth bring forth living creatures according to their kinds—livestock and creeping things and beasts of the earth according to their kinds. And it was so." 
Genesis 1:24 ESV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...