Saturday, April 24, 2021

Stampin' Up! Not today!

My card today is just plain cute and we made it at our stamp club Thursday! This was such a fun card to make. 


The technique we used was a Distress Oxide smooshing one and the stamp set can be found hereThe musical note dies can be found here.

I'm entering my card in the Alphabet Challenge - B is for Bird and at Sunday Stamps 255 Spring Blooms. I used Fossilized Amber, Cracked Pistachio and Mermaid Lagoon colors (yellow, green and blue).

Thank you for stopping by today and if you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer as long as you leave a comment with your email address...or send me an email!


17 comments:

  1. Cute card Karen. Love the sentiment, sounds like my 5 yr. Old great granddaughter telling something like this when was she was 4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! So sweet and springy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love that little bird - and what a fun technique!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bird-inspired card, the little guy is just adorable. I like how the colours kind of blend into one another but still keep part of their original shades. And I absolutely love how you visualized the musical touch both inside and outside of your creation. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Veronika, for commenting on behalf of the Alphabet Challenge.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the watercolor look, both on the main image and your background. Always fun to do some "smooching". :) Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Heidi, for your comment on behalf of SS.

      Delete
  6. Such a cute bird, Karen - great way to show off our colors! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. Fun image. Thanks for sharing over at Alphabet challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card inside and out! Wonderful job with the ink smooshing and I really like the mini slimline layout! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Alphabet Challenge "B" is for Bird!
    Rachelle DT : )

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...