Monday, November 15, 2021

Stampin' Up! Whale Done Congratulations Card

Good morning, peeps! Today is a make over Monday once again. I CASE'd my own card which you can see here. I used the Whale Done Stamp Set and the retired Whale of a Time Designer Series Paper.


I think this could be used for a retirement, graduation, promotion or anything that was an accomplishment.


My brain is a little foggy as I am doing battle with a cold so I'm not going into details unless someone requests them. I know my readers will understand.

I'm entering my card in these challenges:

Alphabet Challenge "P" is for Patterned Paper

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November 2021

Thank you for stopping by today and do you realize we are half way through November. How did that happen??? Have a blessed day.

    "Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light'” (Matt. 11:28-30 ESV)

9 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Love the colors that you used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute - I loved that paper! Hope you feel better SOON! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen! Dang colds....ugh! I do love this whale card of yours and all of the papers and colors. That gold scallop behind him is so awesome, and of course the inside is finished off perfectly too.

    Take care and Go Pack!
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jeannie. They played a good game last weekend. Loved seeing it snow!

      Delete
  4. A cute card. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges. We look forward to your next visit. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...