Monday, May 10, 2021

Stampin' Up! Back on Your Feet Fun Fold Get Well Card

Good Monday Morning Masculine Makeover card day. I hope you had a fantastic Mother's Day. Whoa...lot's of M & M's there!! My card today is a CASE of a card we made at Stamp Club last Thursday. Sue L. prepared the kit for us and I went rogue with a little help from Lisa Ann Bernard of Queen B Creations. The Back on Your Feet Stamp Set is a great one and I'm so glad it carried over to the new Annual Catalog.


Here's my card...


I believe this is called a Z fold card but I'm sure the folks at Double Trouble can tell me...especially Thing 1: Trouble Maker! Double Trouble #83 Challenge is the place to visit to see all the "Things". I'm also playing along with Thing 2: Double Dare (which also gets me into Double Trouble at Crafting Happiness Challenge #95 - Frogs)  and Thing 3: Twisted Sister!

The froggah on the front (from the retired By The Dock Stamp Set) is definitely upside down along with friend, Mr. Turtle! On the last panel he is showing things are on the mend as he is back to normal, right side up.

Thank you for stopping by today and please come back tomorrow for our monthly Amy's Inkin' Krew Blog Hop.










18 comments:

  1. Cute card - fun fold! I love this set, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card and the stamp set! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Love the fun fold design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect stamp set for that fun fold. Sure to bring a smile to anyone’s face! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, Karen! So happy the little frog got all sorted out :-D Great coloring and layout using the Z-fold. Thank you for sharing a smile with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great version of a Z-fold card, Karen! It's also a great way to use that cute stamp set. Love the "ouch", too. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble Challenge #83.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melanie. The "ouch" was a good way to cover a mistake with the frog!

      Delete
  7. Super Cute and great fun fold! Thanks for joining the fun at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun idea! I love everything you did with this and those cute images are perfect for what you did! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it, creative with your messages and fun critters... adorable and fun Fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Twisted Sister is delighted you added the little froggie in the corner.

    ReplyDelete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...