Sunday, June 27, 2021

Stampin' Up! Pampered Pets Anniversary Card

Have you had a blessed weekend, peeps? I certainly hope so. The month of June has really flown by, hasn't it! Before I show you my card, I just want to let you know Stampin' Up! is offering a Designer Series Paper sale beginning the 1st of July and ending August 2. There will be nine different packs from the new annual catalog which will be available with a 15% discount! This is the link for the DSP Sale Flyer so you can check out which packs will be available at discounted prices!

My card today is brought to you by the Pampered Pets Stamp Set and Pets Dies along with a computer generated sentiment inside.


My card base is Cherry Cobbler and the DSP (patterned paper) is the retired Playful Pets. I embossed the Basic White square with the Tasteful Textile 3D EF and adhered it to the Basic Black mat with liquid glue. I cut the pup out from the retired DSP with one of the Pets Dies and adhered it to the embossed panel with Stampin' Dimensionals.  "Lady" is from the retired Little Lady Bug Stamp Set and is cut out with a die from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. I adhered that with Dimensionals as well. I adhered the black baker's twine with a glue dot. I know she looks nothing like a spaniel but it's all I had. There's no spaghetti involved either!

For the inside I stamped "Tramp" from the back and colored his collar with my Dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends. I created the sentiment in Publisher and printed it out (before I stamped the dog).


I had fun creating this card and once again, I used a leftover kit, which I showed you yesterday. (I had made 15 kits and only used 5! So much for people showing up for stamping...lol!)

I'm entering my card in the Make My Monday Challenge #151 Cats or DogsAlphabet Challenge F is for Furry Friends, Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper June 2021 and Double Trouble Thing 1 and Thing 3 at Double Trouble Challenge #87 (definitely square).


Thing 1: Trouble Maker
says, "Twisted Sister has often referred to me as being square and I tell her 'It's Hip to Be a Square'. She tells me it's better to be a circle because it's cool and groovy. We are asking you to use squares or circles or a combination of both and let us know whether you are square, groovy, or both.
Thing 3: Twisted Sister says, "Trouble Maker, since you're the, ummm, Boss, you need to know I have been spinning in circles looking for an optional twist. Oh, wait, there it is! Ummm, Boss... Emboss! Let's include ummm-bossing on our project.

It's hot and dry here in Arizona... So if you want to Beat the Heat use Dry Embossing; or if you want to Beat the Cold use Heat Embossing; or use both... it's your choice.

Thank you for stopping by today and tomorrow I will have Monday Makeover Madness card for you...do come back!   

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

15 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the puppy image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card - such a cute pooch! And I love the sentiment for an anniversary card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Lady, cute sentiment inside. Adorable and fun card. Thanks again for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun anniversary card, Karen!!! Thank you for sharing your card and creative talents with us at Double Trouble for our "It's Hip to be Square" challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful anniversry card, super design. I am so pleased you took part in our challenge at Alphabet Challenges. We look forward to seeing your future entries. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me again, I love your CAS sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card, Karen! I have been hoarding this paper but really need to begin using it. Nice image of "Lady" and the background paper is fabulous. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #87.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...