Monday, October 11, 2021

Stampin' Up! Arctic Bears Thank You Card

Welcome to Masculine Monday. Now, I say masculine but it could very well be for a woman too, don't you think? But in order to get the M & M's in, it has to be the former!!


This was such an easy card to create. I started with a Thick Basic White cardstock base and cut a piece of Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper on the diagonal. I adhered it to the base with liquid glue. I stamped the sentiment from the Arctic Bears Stamp Set in Misty Moonlight ink. This is the first time I have used this stamp. I received it for attending our CNCK Quarterly Zoom meeting. We have a great team if you'd care to join. Just ask me how in a comment!

On scrap Basic White, I stamped the Momma and Baby Girl bears in Misty Moonlight and cut them out with the coordinating Bears Dies. I adhered them with Stampin' Dimensionals. I embellished the front with three large and two small 2020-2022 In Color Square Gems and I was done.

For the inside, I adhered a mat of Misty Moonlight cardstock to the base. On a piece of Basic White cardstock, I stamped the sentiment from Arctic Bears in Misty Moonlight ink, stamped the baby bear second generation  and punched the three corners with the Detailed Trio Punch.

I'm entering my card in these challenges:


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our monthly Amy's Inkin' Krew blog hop. Here's your reward for doing so!


Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

14 comments:

  1. So sweet Karen! Love those little bears. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Polar Bears on a elegant design, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our October theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brenda, for commenting on behalf of SS.

      Delete
  3. A fabulous CAS design. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and Stamping Sensations challenges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linby, for your comment on behalf of Allsorts and SS.

      Delete
  4. This is such a wonderful card I love the image you have used and the CA style thank you for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lolo, for commenting on behalf of Allsorts.

      Delete
  5. What a...COOL!...card, Karen! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper October challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining Stamping Sensations with your entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tracy, for your comment on behalf of SS.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Birthday Card for Pammies' Inky Pinkies Challenge #2415

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... This week our sponsor is none other than Pammie herself!  She is offerin...