Monday, February 22, 2021

Stampin' Up! Darling Donkeys Birthday Card

Mondays roll around way too quickly, don't you agree? It's a Monday Makeover and I chose to makeover Jan B's card, which is also known as CASEing! Here is how I created mine...


and here is how Jari and Drue created theirs...

aren't they darling? Why yes, the gals and the donkeys!! We had an enjoyable morning with a Cheesy Egg Veggie Tortilla casserole, fresh fruit, and mimosas!

For my inside, I used the Darling Donkeys Stamp Set for the image and the Approaching Perfection Stamp Set, both free during Sale-A-Bration, which ends 2/28/2021...


Next Monday will be another makeover of my card today. Stay tuned...it will even include measurements. February 28 will be your last chance to get either of these sets free during Sale-A-Bration with an order of $50 before shipping and handling. If you order $100, you can get both sets free!

This is my favorite stamp set from the SAB flyer so I am entering my card at Use Your Stuff #416 - It's My Favorite. I am also playing at Double Trouble Paper Crafting Challenge #77 with Thing 1 - Layer It On. I layered two pieces of Forever Greenery DSP to a mat of Basic White, ran a piece of reversible ribbon around it and layered that on Pretty Peacock card base.  Then I layered the images on mats of Pretty Peacock and adhered them with Stampin' Dimensionals. Last but not least is a banner layer. I think I counted 7 layers...now let's go eat that cake!

Thanks for stopping by today.

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

14 comments:

  1. Cute card! So glad that you had some time to stamp with friends! Give Jari a big hug from me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards, good friends and good food?? Sounds like a wonderful day for all of you! Love your cards, Karen! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary. It was just what the doctor ordered. Well, not the casserole ;-)

      Delete
  3. Yes, Mondays come too quickly and yes, the gals AND the donkeys are cute. Fun card and fun times with friends. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, what a cute birthday card! Those donkeys are so much for versatile that what I first thought when I saw them in the catalog! Thank you for sharing your card and creative talents with us at Double Trouble for our "layer in on" challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout and lots of layers for you adorable donkeys and great sentiments... fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card and great image! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon.
    Tammy DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tammy for your comment on behalf of UYS.

      Delete
  7. This is one super cute card, Karen! When I first saw this SU stamp set in the catalog, all I could think of was an old song, "The Old Gray Mare." I was determined not to be reminded of my age and decided not to purchase it. But now I am seeing so many adorable cards with the donkeys, I am reconsidering. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #77.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melanie. I felt the same way and now have two sets!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...