Monday, August 2, 2021

Stampin' Up! Give it a Whirl Little Piggy!!

Welcome to Monday Morning Makeover Madness. Once again I have used the Give it a Whirl dies to CASE a card I made with the Way to Goat Stamp Set. Today I have used the retired This Little Piggy Stamp Set. My colors are inspired by the challenge at Just Add Ink #565.


This is the 4th time I have used the Give it a Whirl Dies for a card. Fair warning: it won't be the last...lol! I made this for the daughter of one of my team mates. The daughter loves piggies as much as I do.



I used the wood grain pattern from the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper. Today is the last day to catch the sale on it.


The colors on my iPhone capture leave a lot to be desired but I don't want a camera AND I am not tech savvy! So it is what it is. My Polished Pink Stampin' Blends don't seem to be the right hue (could be they are drying out?) but my Polished Pink Stampin' Write Marker is just fine. My Light and Dark Pale Papaya Blends seemed to have worked great, although my coloring/shading leaves a little to be desired! The recipient won't care, I'm sure!! 

I punched the bottom piggy out with the Label Me Lovely Punch and sponged the edges with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. to make it look elevated as I did not want to add more Dimensionals. It also looks a little muddy, but that's what piggies are all about!

For review, let me show you the cards I have made so far with the Give it a Whirl Dies.
 

For the next Give it a Whirl, I'll use a different shape for the opening...maybe a circle or a heart instead of the fan. I could also do a rectangle. Peeps, you need these dies and tomorrow is the perfect time to order them. The new mini catalog will be available AND it's our second Sale-A-Bration promotion. Want to know more? Just let me know in a comment.

I'm also entering my card in these challenges:


Thank you for stopping by today. 

“For You created my innermost parts; You wove me in my mother’s womb. I will give thanks to You, because I am awesomely and wonderfully made; wonderful are Your works, and my soul knows it very well.” 
Psalm 139:13-14












12 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Can you hear a little squeal??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. I love all the cards you’ve done with this set. I think it’ll make cute little kids cards too so it’s on my list! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't be sorry for ordering it! Thank you, Susan.

      Delete
  3. So fun! Perfect way to use those whirly dies. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much, Amy. You were the one who got me started on this "whirl"wind!

      Delete
  4. What a fun interactive card, Karen. Super cute images. Thanks for joining us again at Just Add Ink. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so super cute and clever too. The little Pigs are so cute. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your cute card, Karen. Thankyou for joining in with our JAI Challenge. D x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun interactive card you made! Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again.

    Donna from Creative Pixie Designs
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...