Monday, January 3, 2022

Stampin' Up! In the Moment Another Sneak Peek

Good Monday Morning Makeover Madness to my M & M friends. Today's card is another sneak peek at the In the Moment Stamp Set, which becomes available to customers TOMORROW! Yippee!! ...and is a makeover of this card.


I have three layers on my card and have used dies. You'll see why I mention this when you get to the end of my post!

My card base is Thick Basic White with a panel of tomorrow's SAB Sunshine & Rainbows 6" x 6" pack (free with qualifying order of $50 before s/h).

I cut a mat for the image out of Crushed Curry cardstock with a die from the Scalloped Contours Dies

Using a scrap of Basic White cardstock, I stamped the image from the In the Moment Stamp Set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored her hair with my Early Espresso Watercolor Pencil, her top with a Crushed Curry Watercolor Pencil, and her jeans with Light and Dark Misty Moonlight Stampin' Blends. The pillows are colored with Light and Dark Balmy Blue Stampin' Blends and her skin with the Ivory Stampin' Blends. I cut the image out with my trimmer.

I stamped the sentiment from In the Moment on a scrap of Basic White with Night of Navy ink. I cut it out with a die from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies using my Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine.

For the inside...


I stamped another sentiment from In the Moment with Night of Navy ink on a panel of tomorrow's SAB Simply Marbelous 6" x 6" pack. I adhered that to a mat of Night of Navy cardstock and adhered that to the card base.

I'm entering my card at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper January 2022 Challenge. I'm also playing at Double Trouble with their 100th Challenge. Hopefully Trouble Maker, Twisted Sister and Double Dare will be pleased. The woman in my image loves to cuddle up with some pillows and a cup of coffee. When I create my next card, you'll see what else she likes to cuddle up with! Thing 2 has asked me to play at Bitten By the Bug 2!

I can't wait until you see the January - June Mini Catalog tomorrow, along with the Sale-A-Bration catalog. There's some good stuff happening within those pages.

Thanks for stopping by today and be blessed!  Oh, and have some M & M's to jump start your day.




16 comments:

  1. Love your take on the challenge, that image makes me want to take some time to just relax! Well done, thanks for joining our 100th challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Melanie, for commenting on behalf of DT.

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty card! Love the sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Karen - I love that paper and you've used it so perfectly with this lovely stamp set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very timely quote - love the papers you used! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alyson, for commenting on behalf of DT.

      Delete
  5. Love this card! I love the image. Thank you for joining Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Samantha, for commenting on behalf of CHNC.

      Delete
  6. Great background paper combined with your Die cut frames... great sentiments. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card Karen. Thanks again for joining us on our final challenge at Bitten by the Bug 2.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alicia, for commenting on behalf of BBTB2

      Delete
  8. What a wonderful image. It reminds me of my daughter. Thanks for joining us at Bitten by the Bug.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Get Well

Good mid-week morning, peeps! My card today was inspired by my upline and friend, Mary Deatherage. Here's her "how to" . I str...