Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Stampin' Up! Way to Goat Give it a Whirl

Happy Tuesday, peeps...at least I hope it is. If not, I think I have a card that will bring a smile. Without further ado...






My card base is Old Olive with a mat of Daffodil Delight. I used the frame die from the Give It a Whirl dies to cut the piece of Designer Series Paper from the In Good Taste 12' x 12' series. I colored the flower with my Melon Mambo Stampin' Write Marker, colored the one goat's eyelids with Pacific Point, and colored the goats with neutral Stampin' Blends. Why did I choose these colors? So I could play at Make the Cards Challenge #24! Update: I missed the deadline!! Drat!!!!

All the sentiments are from the Way to Goat Stamp Set, as are the images. I'm playing at the Alphabet Challenge Blog: H is for "Happy", as the word is in one of the sentiments! I'm also throwing my card into the ring at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2129.

The inside is clean and simple...

This card could be either for a female or male but not a kid. Kids aren't old...they're just goats! Ha! I couldn't resist!!

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope to see you tomorrow. 















12 comments:

  1. Cute card! That spinner die is so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun card! Love this - and now need to uhm...give it a whirl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, it's Julene from Archiscraps. THe link up is now on Facebook.Add your entry here. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.944051032826338&type=3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julene, I went there but there was still no place for me to add my card and I could not leave a comment.

      Delete
  4. Adorable, fun image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vickie, for commenting on behalf of Pammie's Inky Pinkies.

      Delete
  5. Very much a fun card. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lynda, for commenting on behalf of TAC.

      Delete
  6. A super fun card, I love the Give it a Whirl inclusion, great mechanics. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges. We hope to see you visiting us again. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...