Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Stampin' Up! Happiest of Birthdays

Good Tuesday morning, peeps! It didn't start off too good though. At 6:00 AM a Blogger robot decided my blog did not meet Blogger Community Guidelines and my entire blog was removed. I asked them for a review and at 9:15 AM they kindly and apologetically reinstated it. That was almost 6 years of blood, sweat and tears down the drain. 

So, it is with joy that I now show you my card today! It is one we made in our Thursday Card Group. Sue L. had the kit prepared for us. She had the butterfly stamped so all we had to do was color it. The patterned paper was cut so all we had to do was adhere it to the Cajun Craze card base. She also had the circle and ovals die cut and punched! We are becoming a lazy bunch...lol!

I do know the birthday sentiment is from the retired Avant Garden Stamp Set (a 2017 SAB item). The sentiment on the inside is from the current Happiest of Birthdays Stamp Set. Both of these sets are over a year old so I am playing at Retro Rubber ATG Challenge #164.



Of course, with the patterned paper, I have to play at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper August 2021. When you use patterned paper as the front of your card, it is so quick and simple to make a card. All you need to do is stamp the sentiment and image (cut it if you want), and die cut them out. A little Baker's Twine is all you need to dress it up. Because of its simplicity, I'm entering my card at Try it on Tuesday - Keep It Simple Challenge.

I have added the new July - December 2021 Mini Catalog to my catalog page, along with the Sale-A-Bration brochure (that's what the robot thought was spamming/phishing!). Just click on the catalog tab at the top and take a look. It's all digital and costs you nothing to look! If you see something you like or have questions, just send me an email. I am only a hobby demonstrator but I'm always willing to help with an order so I don't have to be my own best customer! 

Thank you for stopping by today.






 

12 comments:

  1. Awesome card for our challenge! The butterfly in the opening is lovely, and so is that DSP! Thanks for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, I love that colorful butterfly and the beautiful background paper! Sounds like a fun card group :) Thanks so much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment on behalf of TIOT, Tammy.

      Delete
  3. Nice choice of paper for the background - it's like the butterfly is about to feed on the dandelions. Very scary about almost losing your blog... I didn't even know that was possible. Thanks for playing along with us at Retro Rubber Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jan, and yes it was very scary! I tried to learn Wordpress in a hurry but that was a fail!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card! The background paper looks amazing with the pretty butterfly that you coloured - perfect 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jo, for commenting on behalf of TIOT.

      Delete
  5. Such a gorgeous card, I love the butterfly, with that background paper. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that butterfly!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2419

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the pre-colored cacti digital from our awesome sponsor ...  ...