Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Stampin' Up! Nothing's Better Than - Fun Card

Today's card was made for two people who are going through a rough time. I hope they will enjoy it and think of me everyday at 5 o'clock! In order of sequence...


turn that wheel!


turn it again!!

ahhh!!!


I used the Nothing's Better Than Stamp Set and the image inside is from the retired Half Full Stamp Set. I colored the wine glasses with So Saffron, Rich Razzleberry and pink Stampin' Blends. The other inks I used are Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Early Espresso and Crumb Cake.

If you don't have the Give it a Whirl Dies, Tasteful Labels dies, and Love You More than dies that were used to create this card, I have listed them below for your ease in shopping! Oh, yes, and while you're shopping, order the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper...it's on sale for $17.85 until August 2! I'm entering my card in Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper July 2021 Challenge.

If you would like to know how to create a card like this, just go to You Tube and search for "Give it a Whirl Stampin Up". There are a least a dozen to choose from. One of my faves is by Amy Koenders, one of my uplines! Just click here to watch.

Have a blessed day!

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute...I have seen a lot of fun things made with this...might have to break down and get the die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun design! Love the woodgrain paper too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this! If it doesn't bring a smile then...nothing will! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...