Monday, April 1, 2024

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2413

Welcome to another PIP Challenge. Here is what I created for it...

We have a new sponsor for this week's challenge. Thank you, Patti Gomez of Pattie's Creations. I have chosen to use her Poinsettias In Flower Pot digi. I hope you will check out her Etsy shop where you can purchase her beautiful digitals.
Let's take a closer look, shall we?



I printed out the digi twice after reducing it in size. The reason I did that was because I wanted to sponge around the flowers and pot. For the second one I cut out the flowers and lip of the pot. I colored them with Stampin' Blends.

I cut a frame with a Stampin' Up! retired Ornate Frames Die using Distressed Gold Specialty Paper. Then I found a retired Oval Collections die that cut out the sponged and colored digi. The flower portion is adhered with lots of Stampin' Dimensionals! 

Thank you for stopping by today. Be sure to head over to the PIP Challenge and share a card you have created. You may even win a prize! 



2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...