Thursday, April 4, 2024

Stampin' Up! Brewed for You for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop...

Let's take a closer look, shall we?

My card base is Pecan Pie with a mat of Wild Wheat (a/k/a gold!) Bright & Beautiful DSP. The hearts are Pebbled Path color from the same DSP. Then a dot panel of Wild Wheat.

I stamped the images from the Brewed for You Stamp Set in Pebbled Path ink on a scrap of white and cut it out with the Brewed Dies. The sentiment was stamped in Wild Wheat ink on a scrap of white and fussy cut.

The beer mug is colored with my Wild Wheat Stamp N Write Marker, the jug with my Pebbled Path marker and the beer glass with my Light & Dark Pecan Pie Blends. I adhered the jug with Stampin' Dimensionals...everything else with liquid glue.

Clicking on the "next" button will take you to Akiko. Clicking on the names listed below will take you directly to team members and their projects. I hope you enjoy all the creativity. Thank you for stopping by!


Amy Koenders
Mary Deatherage
Karen Finkle - you are here!
Akiko Sudano
Karen Ksenzakovic
Tara Carpenter
Terry Lynn Bright
Carol Buckalew
Nel Thames



8 comments:

  1. Love this! Sad to see this set retiring. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Karen! Fun way to use those colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute! Great way to use these colors and I DO love a punny sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you incorporated this set with the color challenge! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, Karen. I really like that you used Wild Wheat aka Gold :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...