Monday, August 21, 2023

Stampin' Up! Trucking Along for Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2333

Good Monday Morning, peeps and welcome to another Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge. I'll tell you in a minute who our sponsor is but first take a look-see at what I created...


Our sponsor this week is
Thank you, We Are 3
I have used their digital background paper "Homeland" 
I'm still getting the hang of working with digital papers. I couldn't figure out how to get the © added for the Stampin' Up! image from the Trucking Along Stamp Set! I'm not going to give up trying! but they'll have to forgive me this time. 

Ingredients are listed in the chart at the end.

For the inside...



Thank you for stopping by today and I do hope you'll meander to Pammie's challenge once you check out the wonderful things We Are 3 has for you, along with Stampin' Up! Oh, and before you go, I'd love it if you'd become a follower if you aren't already! Have a blessed day and be a blessing!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Trucking Along; Gather Together (ret.)
Card stock & Papers     We Are 3 Homeland digital paper; Boho Blue Cardstock; Basic White Cardstock; Lost Lagoon Cardstock
 Ink Lost Lagoon; Gray Granite; Pumpkin Pie
Accessories Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins
Tools     Stylish Shapes Dies; Masking Paper; trimmer; blocks; liquid glue

4 comments:

  1. Working with digital art can be challenging but it is fun, being able to resize and crop images! Love your little truck, and the colors you used as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the little pickup! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...