Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Stampin' Up! Earthen Textures for the Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Welcome to our monthly SU Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop. If you love fun folds, you have come to the right place! The list of hoppers is at the end of my post and I do hope you'll hop along. I'm sure you'll be in for a real treat. Here's what I created...

 

Let's take a closer and larger look at my card, shall we?

and for the inside...



My inspiration came from Mandy's Papercraft Creations. She has basic instructions and measurements in metric. Unfortunately, I tossed my measurements awhile back when I made it. However, I did follow her video here.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll participate in the hop. Here's the list of hoppers!


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! One of my fave sets AND one of my fave folds!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary. It didn't start out as a book binder card but I had an oops and turned it into one :-)

      Delete
  2. What a great card, Karen! Love the pretty focal point and the papers are wonderful. Love it! Thank you for joining the hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Karen! Love the colors and your fun fold design is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. Love this technique and the stamps bundle! May have to CASE

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Get Well

Good mid-week morning, peeps! My card today was inspired by my upline and friend, Mary Deatherage. Here's her "how to" . I str...