Sunday, August 20, 2023

Stampin' Up! Perched in a Tree Christmas Card

Glorious Sunday, peeps! I borrowed my friend's Perched on a Tree Stamp Set and Aspen Dies to created my card for today. I saw someone do this either on You Tube or FB back in July when I created it. Unfortunately, I did not write her name down nor the measurements. If you know, please let me know.

The background behind the tree die cut is from the One Horse Open Sleigh 6" x 6" Designer Series Pack.

My card base is Misty Moonlight cardstock with a mat of Night of Navy. I cut the DSP to line up with the tree die cut and adhered everything together. The sentiment, stamped in Night of Navy, is from the aforementioned stamp set. I cut it out with a Deckled Rectangle, sponged it with Misty Moonlight, and adhered it with Stampin' Dimensionals.

For the inside...


The sentiment and images are from the same stamp set. I colored the bird with Stampin' Blends, cut them with the coordinating dies and adhered everything with liquid glue.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2333 Anything Goes.

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Karen! Perfect way to use that die cut tree image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! What a sweet scene you created and the bird is so sweet inside!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Citrus Blooms for the Creative Creases Challenge #86 - Anything Goes with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...