Monday, August 22, 2022

Stampin' Up! Heart & Home Sympathy Card

Welcome to my Monday Makeover Madness card day. I'm pretty sure this is the end of the Cut, Stack & Shuffle cards. I'm tired of them and I bet you are too. Today I'm using the retired Heart & Home Designer Series Paper and it's a makeover of this card. The makeover is not only because of the paper, but it is a landscape card, rather than portrait. It's also a sympathy card rather than a thank you card. Take a look see...





While I'm at it, I might as well finish off the rest of this stack...




Thank you for stopping by today and grab some M & M's for your journey to another site!



1 comment:

  1. Pretty cards Karen! Love the way that you've used the designer paper! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Earthen Textures Thank You Card for Creative Creases Challenge #82 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...