Sunday, August 21, 2022

Stampin' Up! Abstract Beauty Cut, Stack & Shuffle

Good Sunday morning, peeps! I'm back with more of the cut, stack and shuffle technique for my cards today. This is such a great technique when you want to use up Designer Series Paper (a/k/a patterned paper) AND create the same but different cards to use in a gift pack. Take a look see how I used the retired Abstract Beauty DSP for various occasions.


I am displaying it in collage form as I made 8 cards for assorted occasions. Have you tried this technique yet? One of the gals in my card group has and she is making 40 for the deacons at church to send to members who are not well. She was thrilled when I demonstrated this technique.

It was brought to my attention again that some of you are not receiving emails from me any longer about when I post. In July the Mail Chimp link was not working for some people so I switched to Follow It. That means you will have to resubscribe. Thus, if you aren't receiving emails but want to, just click on the Subscribe button and enter your email address. You will receive an email from Follow It asking you to confirm that you want to subscribe. If you don't see that email, check your spam folder. Clicking on the follow button just shows that you are following me but I don't think you get notifications that I've posted. Let me know if I'm wrong on that.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back for my M & M's tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. A big stack of pretty cards! Such a great way to use up those awesome designer papers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...