Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Stampin' Up! Splendid Thoughts

Back on June 18, Stampin' Up! held a "Creativity Now" virtual event and we were able to make four cards (I tweaked mine!) with the Splendid Thoughts Bundle. It will be available to customers July 1 in the July/December 2022 Mini Catalog. I hope you like my cards and the Splendid Thoughts Bundle.






If you would like instructions on how I created each card, along with the insides (not shown in this post), let me know in an email or comment with instructions on how to send them to you.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll return on Thursday for our Happy Inkin' blog hop.


1 comment:

  1. Pretty cards Karen! Glad that you were able to attend the event! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...