Monday, June 27, 2022

Stampin' Up! Hues of Happiness Quilt Card

Welcome to my Monday Makeover Madness. My card today is a makeover of this one below.


The makeover card has an Orchid Oasis Cardstock Base with a Neena Bright White Mat, and Hues of Happiness DSP  1 1/4" squares. After I adhered the squares to the mat, I ran it through my embossing machine with the retired Tufted Textured Impressions EF. I attached 5 knotted pieces of retired Baker's Twine from the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack.

The sentiment from the Shaded Summer Stamp Set, is stamped in Daffodil Delight and punched out with the retired Story Label Punch. The Polished Pink Cardstock mat is punched with the Label Me Lovely Punch. It's adhered to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals. I stamped the rose from the Happiness Abounds Stamp Set in Polished Pink on the left corner of my envelope. 

For the inside, I used the retired Detailed Trio Punch to punch three of the corners. The sentiment from the Shaded Summer Stamp Set is stamped in Orchid Oasis ink. The rose is from the Happiness Abounds set and is stamped in Polished Pink ink. I colored the center with my Light So Saffron Stampin' Blend. I adhered a strip of the Hues of Happiness DSP to the envelope flap.





Thank you for stopping by today. Even though tomorrow is not the third Tuesday of the month, I will be doing a post so I hope you'll stop back.

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

13 comments:

  1. Pretty card Karen! Love the quilted look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty quilt card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Diane, for commenting on behalf of CYHTP!

      Delete
  3. So pretty! That "quilting" is a wonderful touch with all the pretty flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful quilt card. Great look so glad you shared over at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful quilt! Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely embossing and design full of gorgeous colours. Thanks for entering into our current challenge and good luck in the draw. [aNNie Proud designer for Can You Handle The Pressure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annie, for commenting on behalf of CYHTP.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...