Friday, November 19, 2021

Stampin' Up! Words of Cheer Christmas Card

TGIF, peeps! My card today is all Stampin' Up! with the exception of the metallic digital paper I won at 12 Months of Christmas on Challenge #81. I'm playing again in their #83 challenge but without the red and white optional twist. However, stay tuned for the optional twist tomorrow! Thank you, Lisa Decosse for your wonderful work of art!


My card is a CASE of my teammate, Jaimie B. The cardstock for my slimline base is Gorgeous Grape. I made mats of Basic White for the digital paper. This is my first time with digital paper and this stamp set/dies so I'm playing at NBUS #32 - Never Before Used Schtuff. I have also used Fresh Freesia cardstock and the retired Winter Snow EF. Are you wondering about a purple Christmas Card? It's for a specific person who loves purple (other than moi!).

The "Cheer" is cut with the Christmas Cheer Dies as are the three little "poinsettias" and leaves (Crumb Cake Cardstock).

For the inside sentiment, I used a stamp from the Words of Cheer Stamp Set and a stamp from A Wish For Everything Stamp Set. I also used the Holly Border Punch.


Because this is fun-fold card, I'm entering it at Creative Creases #19; also at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November 2021 and Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

I had a lot of fun creating this card. I'm not going into the details of how I put it together, but here are the measurements if you want to try your hand at making it:

Card Base: 7 1/2" x 8 1/2"; score and fold at 1 3/4", 5 1/4" on 7 1/2" side

Panel 1: Basic White 2 1/8" x 8 3/8"; DSP 2" x 8 1/4"

Panel 2: Basic White 1 5/8" x 8 3/8"; DSP 1 1/2" x 8 1/4"

Mat for art piece: 2 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Basic White Embossed Panel: 2 1/8" x 5 3/8"

Card Stock to fit word die, letter dies, leaves and stars, which sub as pointsettias!

Inner Liner: 3 1/4" x 8 1/4"

I hope you enjoyed my project today and thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend. 

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

13 comments:

  1. Love that colour and how you have decorated the inside. Definitely a card full of cheer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool fun fold, Karen! I really love a holiday card in nontraditional colors. That die sentiment is wonderful! Thank you for playing in my Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debbie. I plan to join in tomorrow. Is that soon enough...lol!!

      Delete
  3. So pretty Karen! Love the fancy fold design and the non-traditional colors are beautiful for Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I like the non-traditional color palette!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - so elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Helen, for commenting on behalf of CCC.

      Delete
  6. Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

    Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

    Mandy ♥
    DT for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up
    Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Magnolia Mood Thank You Card

Good day peeps! It's Monday Morning Makeover Madness for my post today. It's been awhile since I have done this. Here is what I crea...