Saturday, November 20, 2021

Stampin' Up! Happy Holly-Days Hanukkah Fun Fold Card

Well, Karen Ksenzakovic...if you are reading this, you know I finally CASE'd your card! It took me awhile, but with your wonderful video it worked out pretty good!! For my readers who don't know, Karen is one of my teammates who creates fun folds for Fridays, which she videos on Wednesday. 

Without further ado, here's my take!


My card base is Cherry Cobbler Cardstock with a mat of Poppy Parade Cardstock. I used another win from 12 Months of Christmas Metallic Digital Paper. I'm in love! The sentiment is from the Happy Holly-Days Stamp Set. I cut it out with a die from the Tasteful Labels Dies. I adhered a piece of Double Stitched Real Red Satin Ribbon underneath.

For the inside...


I used the Happy Holly-Days for the big sentiment, punched it out with the Label Me Fancy Punch and sponged it with Poppy Parade ink. 

For the bottom fun fold,  I used the menorah from the retired Seasonal Lantern Stamp Set.  For the words, I used the A Wish for Everything Stamp Set.


Above is how it looks from above!

Since I do not do videos, I've provided a link here for you to see how it was created. Thank you, TOK (the other Karen) for such great instructions and all the math you did!

I'm entering my card in these challenges:

Creative Creases #19 - Anything Goes with a Fun Fold

12 Months of Christmas #83 with the optional twist of: Red & White

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #569

Thank you for stopping by today.


8 comments:

  1. It came out awesome Karen :) Thank you for the credit, I'm so happy you were able to follow my directions/video to make your gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fun fold Hanukkah card is wonderful, Karen! So much detail and texture! I really love the menorah so will see if I still have that set. Thank you for playing in my Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card and a great fun fold!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...