Sunday, November 21, 2021

Stampin' Up! Mini Curvy Keepsake Thanksgiving Treat Boxes

Good Sunday morning, peeps! Can you believe Thanksgiving is Thursday? I'll be going to my Godson's for Thanksgiving and decided to make these table favors for each person. The boxes are so quick and easy if you have the Mini Curvy Keepsake Box Dies, which are retired. The Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper is retired as well. (I have an unopened pack if anyone is looking for it!)


The design for my tags came from my upline, Amy Koenders. I printed out the sentiments on my computer and cut them with another die from the Mini Curvy Keepsakes. Then I used that same die to cut the bottom portion of DSP and adhered it to the main tag. I'm glad I kept the dies and paper! The baker's twine is from the Dollar Store that I purchased in 2011! Ten years ago and it's the first time I've used it...lol. I dug deep into the stash for this project! The Dove Sea Salt Caramel candies, however, are new!!

I'm entering my project at TGIF Challenge 343.

and at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November 2021.

Thank you for stopping by today and tomorrow I might just have a makeover!

"Oh give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; for His steadfast love endures forever!"
1 CHRONICLES 16:34 (ESV)

(i took the liberty of using Jackie Bolhuis' photo so I didn't have to open the pack I have left.)
Mini Curvy Keepsake Dies (retired)



3 comments:

  1. Such sweet little treat boxes! I was cleaning out some of my stash and came across some of these papers! Some of my favorites for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...