Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Stampin' Up! Meets Altenew Sympathy Card

Good Tuesday morning, peeps! Hope your day will be without frazzle! My card today is another that we made at our Thursday card group. The kit was provided by Sue L. All product is Stampin' Up! unless specifically noted otherwise.


The card base is Blushing Bride cardstock with a mat of Basic Black. On the Basic White panel, we stamped flowers from an Altenew stamp set that Sue wanted to try out. She got it for $1 at a sale! I don't know what the name of it was but if you are interested in knowing, please leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can speak with her. Update: Sue does not know as it was just in a plain bag with the stamps on the acetate. It looked like all the other Altenew packages, just without the cover and name. If you know, leave me a comment please and thank you!

The sentiment is from the retired Rose Wonder Stamp Set. It is cut with a die from the Ornate Frames Dies.

For the inside we stamped more flowers in the corner. Again, I'm not sure what stamp sets were used so if you're interested, let me know.


Sorry my post and info is so short today but my brain has been frazzled the last couple of days. Do you have days like that? Not fun, for sure! 

I'm entering my card in these challenges:


Thank for stopping by today and if you have time, check out the Altenew Hop! There are many beautiful sites and sights to see.



12 comments:

  1. Pretty card Karen, the colors are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card - pretty flowers! Hope your brain unfrazzles soon - I hate when mine does that! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary. It had unfrazzled until the postal service messed with me this afternoon!

      Delete
  3. Good design for those pretty flowers. Love that sentiment on the ornate frame. TSF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sympathy cards are always the hardest to make. This one is a beauty, and I love those summer blooms. Thanks for joining us at Try It on Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erika, thank you so much for your comment on behalf of TIOT.

      Delete
  5. A beautiful card, Sympathy cards are hard to make, but you've achieved the right balance with those blooms and the colour.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Avril, for commenting on behalf of TIOT.

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous card, perfect for our challenge. And I love the colours! Thank you for joining our challenge at TIOT. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mia, for your comment on behalf of TIOT.

      Delete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2417 Theme Challenge

Here is what I created for our theme challenge today... This is the inspiration for our theme... Our sponsor for this week's challenge i...