Monday, August 16, 2021

Stampin' Up! Tidings & Trimmings Christmas Card

Welcome to another Monday Morning Makeover Madness (a/k/a M & M's). Here is my card for today. Look familiar? Yes, it's a CASE of what I created in June, which is shown below today's card.



The iPhone camera doesn't show it, but the 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" Cherry Cobbler cardstock base is embossed with the Evergreen Forest 3D EF. The Basic White mat ( 3 1/2" x 3 1/2") is adhered to a Basic Black Mat ( 3 3/4" x 3 3/4") and then adhered to the card front. 

I stamped the three stockings from the Tidings & Trimmings Stamp Set on scrap white. I colored the middle one with my Watercolor Pencils and blended it with a Blender Pen. The other two are stamped in Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green. I cut them out with the stocking die from the Christmas Trimmings Dies. The middle one is adhered with Dimensionals and the other two with liquid glue. Don't you just love the stitching on the stockings? I hope Time Out Challenge #194 Running Stitch does! The Noel is heat embossed. The bow is Black Baker's Twine.

The inside is clean and simple!



Did you notice what's missing from my card today? Jingle Belles will. Their challenge is Cardstock Christmas! There is NO Designer Series Paper or patterned paper on my card!! AND because it's a Christmas card, I'm entering it in the Krafty Chicks Challenge #572. I'm also playing at ABC Christmas Challenge: P, Q and R. Now, this might be a stretch but I'll let the DT make the decision. Here's what I'm thinking...P is for the patterns on the stamped stockings. Q is for the quilted look in the patterns and R is for red card, red stockings and the "R" in Karen on the stocking! LOL. I don't think you had to do all three but then, again, I seem to be an overachiever at times!

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you enjoy the M & M's.
Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

14 comments:

  1. I love this! Very clean and simple and of course Christmassy! So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Diane, for commenting on behalf of Krafty Chicks.

      Delete
  2. Cute card design! Love the little stockings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love the personalized stocking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card with the stockings! I love the repetitive design and very good color choices for Christmas too! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nonni, thank you for commenting on behalf of Time Out.

      Delete
  5. both versions are great ... so very glad you shared your Cardstock Christmas with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Stef, for commenting on behalf of JB.

      Delete
  6. such a lovely card and that trio of pretty stockings just makes it! thanks for joining our JINGLE BELLES cardstock christmas fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lauren, for your comment on behalf of JB.

      Delete
  7. Lovely card & I love the effort you put into getting the three letters on there, but unfortunately our themes were 'P is for Plump, Q is for Quality Street & R is for Ribbon' this month.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helen, I so appreciate your letting me know how I didn't follow the theme. I will pay more attention next time and know what I can and can't get away with...lol! Thank you for taking the time to comment.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Monochromatic Mother's Day Card

Good mid-week morning, peeps (or whatever time of day you are looking). This is the card I gave my daughter for Mother's Day. She loves ...