Monday, July 12, 2021

Stampin' Up! Lovely You

Good Monday Morning, peeps. Yesterday I mentioned I might have some M & M's for you today, and I do! Let me preface that with why. I'm playing Summer 2021 Stamping Bingo that my team mate Jaimie is doing. Today I'm covering the "try a new stamping technique" square.


The technique I used is called Marker Marbling and I used my Stampin' Write Markers. I found the technique thru Splitcoaststampers and watched the video by  Lindsay. Here's how my card turned out...


The procedure is almost like the Faux Watercolor Technique but involves using acetate (window sheet) and markers, rather than a block and ink pads. For this card I used Flirty Flamingo, Magenta Madness and Blushing Bride markers. The stamps I used on the front are from Unity's "Include yourself in beauty" set. I stamped the flower with VersaMark ink and heat embossed it with Black Basic Embossing Powder. I fussy cut it and adhered it with Stampin' Dimensionals after I embossed the sentiment. I was introduced to this stamp set by Jeannie Thomas and I just love it. It's the first time I have used it so I'm entering my card at NBUS #28. I'm also playing at Crafting Happiness #104 - ATG.

On the inside, I used the SU Lovely You Stamp Set for the "miles apart" sentiment and an image from the Winged Masterpiece Stamp of the Month by CTMH.

I used Magenta Madness for my cardstock, ink and Stampin' Blends. I must admit I love this card and I hope the recipient will too, along with you, my viewers!

Just for visiting today, I'm giving you free M & M's. 

I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our monthly Amy's Inkin' Krew Blog Hop. Have a blessed day!

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thanks for linking up at Crafting Happiness Challenges. Hope to see more of your creations this week.
    Janis, Owner & Design Team @ Crafting Happiness Challenges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jan for your comment on behalf of CHC.

      Delete
  2. Pretty card! Love the colors that you used. Great sentiment too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun M&M day! Love your colors. Way to check off that new technique box…I haven’t figured out what to do for that one yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much, Susan. I can send you some ideas for that square!

      Delete
  4. Nice card! Thanks for joining the fun at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
    Janis, Owner & Design Team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Janis, for commenting on behalf of CHC.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...