Sunday, July 11, 2021

Stampin' Up! Always in My Heart Meets Artistic Dies Anniversary Card

Good Sunday morning, peeps! The weekend is almost gone...funny how that happens.

My card today is one we made at our Thursday card group. It was Sue M.'s baby and we all loved her kit. I'll show you the outside in a minute. I created my own inside with the Always in My Heart Stamp Set sentiment, stamped in Color Box Gold and cut out with a die from Stitched So Sweetly. The Basic Black flower was cut with the Artistic Dies. I hated to cover up that beautiful die cut flower, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. I popped it up with Stampin' Dimensionals. 


The outside as promised...so it was a New York minute! 



We used the Altenew Decorative Floral Embossing Folder on a piece of black cardstock and ran a pad of Craft Ink over the top and added Gold Wink of Stella on two of the flower centers, giving that shimmer look. Unfortunately, it doesn't photograph that good. Looks shimmier IRL. We mounted it on a piece of gold foil, gotta love that shine, and adhered it to the card front. The shiny gold "Happy Anniversary" is a stisck on. Speaking of shimmer and shine, I'm entering my card at Let's Squash It #10 - Shimmer and Shine!

Because none of us had ever used the new embossing folder, I' also entering my card at NBUS #28.

Thank you for stopping by today and I might have a bunch of M & M's for you tomorrow!

10 comments:

  1. Pretty embossing folder, love the die cut under the sentiment too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, pretty inside and out. Love the black foil. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful anniversary cards, Karen! Especially love the shimmery black floral with the gold foil peeking out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning embossing folder and such an elegant colour combination.
    Thank you for playing with us at Let's Squash It! where I am a Guest Designer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Tina, for commenting on behalf of LSI. It must be fun being the Guest Designer there.

      Delete
  5. Oooh, love the dark base and beautiful folder you used. Thanks for joining the fun at Let's Squash It! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Gail, for leaving a comment on behalf of LSI.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...