Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Stampin' Up! Sweet Ice Cream Birthday Card for Amy's Inkin' Krew Monthly Blog Hop

Welcome to another Inkin’ Krew monthly blog hop! Our very talented team is doing a blog hop featuring Stampin’ Up! products. This month we are all creating projects with a “Celebrate Summer” theme and I’m featuring the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set.  What "kid" wouldn't enjoy these popsicles?!


I was inspired by Jacquie Williams and it's the first time I have used these two-step stamps from the set so I'm playing again at NBUS #28. There's a little learning curve in getting them perfectly lined up but just imagine that they are melting! My colors are Polished Pink, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay. 



Thank you for stopping by today and if you have any questions, please leave them in a comment and I will respond asap.

Okay, let's get hopping! Click on the "next" button to move forward to Terry Lynn's project. Click on the previous button to move back to the project created by Karen K. You can also click on each name listed if you prefer.
1.   Tara Carpenter
2.   Jaimie Babarczy
3.   Mary Deatherage
4.   Karen Ksenzakovic
5.   Karen Finkle - You are here!
6.   Terry Lynn Bright
7.   Jillian Good
8.   Donna Leonard
9.  Akiko Sudano
10. Amy Koenders

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

14 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Karen :) Love your popsicle trio and the colors you used

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look good enough to eat! Nice job...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Love the fun colors and the ice cream treat design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This big kid loves your popsicles too! Fun, summery card. (Great job on lining those colors up!) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got cooler just looking at your yummy summer popsicles! Fun card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, Karen! I love pink and green and its super cute on a popsicle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Karen! Makes me want to get some popsicles! 😊

    ReplyDelete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...