Monday, June 1, 2020

Stampin' Up! Itty Bitty Birthdays Pressed Petals Card

Yes, I have a Monday Makeover for you today. This is another version of my card I posted here.



Tomorrow the Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Papers retires (sob!). Again, from the inspiration of Sharon Armstrong, I used two different patterns BUT one piece of paper. I love that there are two sides to this pattern in the series. I'm playing at Just Us Girls #538 today.


On my May 30 post, I didn't include the measurements but I do in this one. Both cards are the same but this one has a bow on the seam and olive green rhinestones from the Noble Peacock set. I used another sentiment from Itty Bitty Birthdays.

The ribbon I used is from the Botanical Prints Product Medley (retiring tomorrow) but I have listed another ribbon you could use that is available.

Flirty Flaming Card Stock - 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″
Pressed Petals Designer Series Paper – 3″ x 5 1/4″
Pressed Petals Designer Series Paper – 1 1/2″ x 5 1/4″
Ribbon - 6"
Scraps of Whisper White and Mossy Meadow for sentiment/mat


Partial Product List

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! And yes - I'm sorry to see this one leave us! But SO excited for all the NEW and WUNNERMUS Paper! Whoo-hooo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my those papers! Swooning! Such a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Nancy, for leaving a comment on behalf of JUGS.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...