Saturday, May 30, 2020

Stampin' Up! Itty Bitty Birthdays Pressed Petals Part 1

Are you wondering about the "Part 1"? Well, stay tuned for the first Monday in June!

My inspiration came from Sharon Armstrong for this one.


I love the Pressed Petals DSP and I'm trying to use it up before it retires June 2. What better way than to let it do all the work on the card for me! The sentiment is from Itty Bitty Birthdays. I punched it out with the Story Label Punch and also punched out a Mossy Meadow mat for it. The bow is Linen Thread. The ribbon covering the seam is from the Botanical Prints Medley Kit, which is retiring so I have listed a substitute below. I added three Champagne Basic Jewels. The inside is blank.

Here's a pic of Lord Chesterfield enjoying the screened in porch of our rented house. We are on our way back to Florida today. Yikes, where did the time go?


Our boy loves it here, as do we, and none of us has looked forward to that 10 hour drive back to hot, humid weather. We didn't get a chance to look for houses in the area due to COVID 19, nor did we stray too far, too often from the river. Waterfalls, vineyard, Ingles, Walmart and pick-up pizza were the extent of our adventures! Hopefully things will have changed by the end of September when we return.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Partial Product List

6 comments:

  1. Love your card - that mix of DSPs is wonderful! I know you'll be missing North Cack-a-lackey - but September will be here in a blink! :) Safe trip home, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Karen! Love the colors. Glad that you and the kitty enjoyed your time up north. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colors Karen :) Such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...