Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Ornate Thanks Botanical Card

Hello! My card for you today was made while I was in NC. I miss that red and black blanket on our porch table! I might have to make a card front like that!


Right off the bat, I'm going to enter my card in the challenge at Just Us Girls Challenge #538.
My card base is Thick Whisper White. My two different patterned papers are from the Botanical Prints Medley kit. The bottom portion I colored with my Light Calypso Coral and Dark Granny Apple Green Blends. The sentiment from Ornate Thanks is stamped in Pear Pizzazz on Calypso Coral card stock. The bee from the kit is adhered with a glue dot and he wants to show himself off at Moving Along With the Times Challenge #119 Things with Wings. My design was inspired by Lynn Dunn.

I'm also making my second entry on Hand Stamped Sentiments #340 for their photo inspiration.

and my first entry at SUOC 250: Designer's Choice.

Thank you for stopping by today and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comment section. I always appreciate your comments and REALLY appreciate when you click on the "Follow" button. When I reach 100, I might even have some blog candy!

17 comments:

  1. Pretty designer papers! Love the little bee too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Karen :) Love the DSP you used

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super nice design to showcase that gorgeous paper - and I've always loved those little bees!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun papers, love your layout for this! That little gold bee is perfect! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Heather, for commenting on behalf of SUO.

      Delete
  5. This is gorgeous - thanks for joining in with us over at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting on behalf of the challenge at MAWTT.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful colors and use of papers for the JUGS challenge this week, thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pretty combination of the papers - I've just recently been colouring that paper too and couldn't decide what fruits they were supposed to be? Thanks for sharing with us at HSS this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Fiona. I believe they are kumquats.

      Delete
  8. Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely card with ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog’; it fits perfectly with our ‘Things with Wings’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun way to showcase the beautiful DSP! The little gold bee just makes the sentiment pop as well. Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great way to use that bundle and large sentiment. Love it. Thank you so much for joining us over at SUOChallenges.com. We hope that you join us again tomorrow for a new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how your two patterns coordinate with each other and that bee charm is a perfect embellishment. Thanks for playing along at SUO Challenges, hope to see you for the new challenge starting today!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...