Monday, February 3, 2020

Stampin' Up! Magnolia Lane Memories & More Thank You Card

It's a Magnolia kind of Monday for you today. This is a card that was done at my class January 21. The ladies really enjoyed the papers and envelopes from the Magnolia Lane Memories & More Card Pack and the Magnolia Lane Memories & More Large Speciality Cards & Envelopes.


The edge of the card is stamped with the small leaf from the Magnolia Blooms Stamp Set using Mossy Meadow ink. The mat is cut from a sheet of Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper. Retired baker's twine is wrapped around the DSP and tied in a bow. I'm playing for the second time at Just Us Girls challenge #521 - Bow

I added retired enamel dots but the ladies in the class used rhinestones. One of the participants put a rhinestone in the center of every flower! 


I cropped the photo in hopes you could see the sparkle but I don't know if you can...


Here's a photo of the class and my helper, Sue. She taught them how to make a get well card, which you can view in this post.


They all did the insides differently from my card so I'll just show you how I had created mine...


Thank you for stopping by today and if you have any questions about the inside, just let me know in a comment.

8 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all had fun - and created some beautiful cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great paper...it makes such a statement! Pretty card. Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa, for your comment on behalf of JUGs.

      Delete
  3. So gorgeous and unique! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing at JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Angie, for leaving a comment on behalf of JUGS.

      Delete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2417 Theme Challenge

Here is what I created for our theme challenge today... This is the inspiration for our theme... Our sponsor for this week's challenge i...