Today we tried a new venue. We usually meet at various homes and the hostess provides the meal and the card kits. We met, instead, at Michael's and had the classroom for 3 hours. We each brought our own lunch. The cards we made were very pretty, I think.
Contributors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Painted Patch Thinking of You Thanksgiving Card
Welcome to my Monday Morning Makeover Madness card. I haven't done that in awhile...at least I don't think I have. In any event, thi...
-
Welcome to the AIK monthly blog hop. Our theme for this month is "Fun Fold" and we can use any product we wish. The list of ...
-
Welcome to our monthly SU Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop. If you love fun folds, you have come to the right place! The list of hoppers is at the ...
-
Welcome to the AIK monthly blog hop. Our theme for this month is "Fall Frenzy" and we can use any product we wish. The lis...




No comments:
Post a Comment