Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Stampin' Up! Kindness & Compassion Thank You Card

Hello...it's Technique Tuesday today. This was a really fun one that I learned from Tina Wardell. Clicking on her name will take you to her "how to" video.

Because I created my own background with this technique, I'm entering my card in the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #450.

I used the retired Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits to cut out my dragonfly and the Well Written Dies for the sentiment.

I cut them out of Blackberry Bliss card stock. The "thank you" had an "s" on it which I snipped.

For my "blowing bubbles" technique on watercolor paper, I used Flirty Flamingo and Gorgeous Grape ink refills and Palmolive Dish Detergent.

I colored three Basic Pearl Jewels with my Dark Rich Razzleberry Blend.

For the inside I stamped a sentiment from the Kindness & Compassion Stamp Set.

My card is part of a gift packet for a friend who just lost his mother.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll try the technique. It was a new one for me and I'm sure I'll be trying it again with different colors and a different theme. 

6 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love that background...I'll have to check that technique out! I am sure your friend will be appreciative of this gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun background to make! :) Pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blowing bubbles - I love it! And what a pretty background it made for the dragonfly silhouettes!! Lovely card! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary. I will never be too old to blow bubbles!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Birthday Card for Pammies' Inky Pinkies Challenge #2415

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... This week our sponsor is none other than Pammie herself!  She is offerin...