Sunday, February 2, 2020

Stampin' Up! From My Heart Valentine

It's Sentimental Sunday, stampers! Today I have another Valentine card for you using the From My Heart Suite BundleMy card is a CASE of Linda Bedinger.


The card base is Whisper White card stock, with a mat of Flirty Flamingo. The red triangle is embossed with a Darice folder. The punches in this set beautifully cut out the hearts on the Specialty Design Paper.

The inside sentiment is from the Meant to Be Stamp Set.


Thank you for stopping by today and if you have questions, ask away. I hope you have a Super Sunday...can't wait for the commercials, entertainment and the Kansas City Chiefs to win :-)

18 comments:

  1. Hope your Chiefs win! Sweet card, Karen! Love the design with the three hearts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, they aren't MY chiefs...MY Packers didn't make it :-( However, I am not a 49'ers fan. Thanks, Mary.

      Delete
  2. Karen, this is such a gorgeous Valentine! I love the trio of hearts and the embossed panel. The sentiment is just lovely, too! Thank you for joining my challenge at The Paper Players this week! And I do hope the Chiefs win, too! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhh beautiful card, Karen! Love the sweet heart design and that pretty red embossing folder!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative With Stamps and for your comment on my card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cute design! I love the stamped hearts and of course, that heart embossing folder (I used it, too!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card and design. Thanks for sharing over at Creative with Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your row of pretty hearts!Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players this week, so happy you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I really like the layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative with Stamps - Pam DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these pretty hearts and decorate card interior. Well, you got your wish for the Chiefs to win, so I'll bet you're smiling!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...