Friday, February 23, 2024

Stampin' Up! Something Fancy Love Card

Happy Friday, peeps!

Love is definitely in the air with the last of my Kendra's Card Challenge #13 for February. This is sketch 15 and it's also my last "red" and "love" card for my team challenge...bet my teammates are happy about that...lol! However, I'm entering a fresh, new challenge at the Alphabet Challenge Blog. Caz chose to use X for Xtra Love/Hearts and I think this card fits the bill. 

For the inside...

So, I think this could be used for engagement or wedding, agree?

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have a great weekend ahead.

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Country Bouquet; Something Fancy
Card stock & Papers     Real Red; Basic White; Sending Love DSP (retired)
 Ink Real Red
Accessories Iridescent Pearls
Tools     Trimmer; Liquid Glue

4 comments:

  1. This gorgeous card fills the bill perfectly. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so lovely - fab paper for your focal panel! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge!
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Latte Love for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's tak...