Thursday, February 22, 2024

Stampin' Up! Latte Love for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop...

Let's take a closer look, shall we?

My card base is Pecan Pie 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2". To that I adhered a panel of Calypso Coral 4" x 5 1/4".

Next I took a piece of Early Espresso 3 3/4" x 5" and stamped the coffee spill in Early Espresso three times. I cut out three different coffee cups with the Latte Love Dies (available March 5 as Online Exclusives) using the A Little Latte DSP (available same time, same place). I stamped the sentiment from the Latte Love Stamp Set (these products are available to demonstrators as a pre-order) in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it using White Embossing Powder. I adhered the coffee cups with liquid glue.

For the inside...



all the stamps are from the Latte Love Stamp Set. The splatter is second generation. I used Early Espresso, Pecan Pie and Calypso Coral inks on a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock 3 3/4" x 5" and adhered it to a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Early Espresso cardstock.

Clicking on the "next" button will take you to Akiko. Clicking on the names listed below will take you directly to team members and their projects. I hope you enjoy all the creativity. Thank you for stopping by!

Amy Koenders
Mary Deatherage
Jaimie Babarczy
Karen Finkle -you are here!
Akiko Sudano
Karen Ksenzakovic
Tara Carpenter
Terry Lynn Bright
Carol Buckalew
Nel Thames

16 comments:

  1. Awesome card Karen. Love the background DSP and those cups of coffee are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I am on the fence about whether or not I "need" this bundle....but it is "tempting"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, Karen! I love the card front with the coffee cups against the Early Espresso...really makes them pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Karen. I love all your lattes. Now I want coffee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Karen! Love the colors and that paper is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm - yummy looking cappucino's!! Love this design, Karen! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Bistro Burger Birthday Card

Good morning, peeps. I bet a lot of you are glad it's Friday. Since the weekend is arriving, perhaps you'll be having a picnic? Want...