Saturday, February 24, 2024

Stampin' Up! Flight & Airy

Good Saturday morning, peeps! I have two cards for you today. One is sketch 5 and the other is sketch 6 for Kendra's Card Challenge #13. I submitted these in January but never posted them here. I love that her challenge lasts for 3 months with three sets of 15 different cards. I didn't win a prize in January, but I'm hoping for a win in February with all my "red" cards or a win in March with cards you'll get to see sometime in March! So, back to the cards at hand...



For these cards I used the Flight & Airy Designer Series Paper, which is free during Sale-A-Bration with a purchase of $50 before s/h and tax.

There are only 5 more days of Sale-A-Bration and I am going to miss this beautiful paper.

For my embellishments, I used Pool Party from the Glossy Dots Assortment on the first card. On the second card I used 1/4" Lost Lagoon Bordered Ribbon. The inside is unfinished so I can use them for any occasion.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for another Kendra sketch challenge.

5 comments:

  1. So pretty Karen! Love that little bird! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - I really like that design with that gorgeous DSP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, I like your card very much, and it's just the type that is a favourite ( L i m). Could you let me know if there are any dimensions for it please? Cheers and Thankyou, Marilyn. (UK)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marilyn. If you click on Kendra's link in my post, you can watch her video and download a free pdf from her. This is card template #5.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...