Monday, October 2, 2023

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2339

Hello my stamping peeps! Welcome to another challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. I'm using a digital provided by our sponsor for this week, Jan's Digital Stamps, and I colored this one with my Stampin' Up Blends. The title of this digi is Pumpkin Blessings.
I used a stamp from the Colors & Contours Stamp Set for the side leaves on Mossy Meadow Cardstock. The "Happy Birthday" is from the Very Best Occasions Stamp Set.
For the inside...

The sentiment and pumpkin are from the retired Gather Together Stamp Set.
Thanks for stopping by today and a big THANK YOU to Jan. Do stop by to see what she has in her store. Jan is offering a $6 gift code to the random winner. So, please join us at Pammie's!

2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Bistro Burger Birthday Card

Good morning, peeps. I bet a lot of you are glad it's Friday. Since the weekend is arriving, perhaps you'll be having a picnic? Want...