Monday, September 11, 2023

Stampin' Up! Color & Contour Thank You Card #4

 Today is the day I share my news with you of why I have been doing bare-bones postings of my cards. Ready?  I am now a resident of Tennessee! 

I left Florida yesterday and my craft room is all in boxes! Since I will be busy getting settled, this will be my last post until October 2. I hope you'll come back to see what I've created for that day. It'll be digital!! But for now, here's the last of my Color & Contour cards. Thank you Sharon Armstrong for your inspiration! Thanks y'all for stopping by!





Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Color & Contour; Detailed with Love (ret.)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White; Gorgeous Grape
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black; Gorgeous Grape
Accessories Glossy Dots Assortment
Tools     Painted Textures 3D EF

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo, I was thinking of you over the weekend, hope all went well! ♥♥♥ Can't wait to hear from you in October!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Bistro Burger Birthday Card

Good morning, peeps. I bet a lot of you are glad it's Friday. Since the weekend is arriving, perhaps you'll be having a picnic? Want...