Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Stampin' Up! Nine Lives Thank You Card for Amy's Inkin' Krew Blog Hop

Hello my stamping friends! Welcome to our monthly Amy's Inkin' Krew hop. Our theme for this month is "Giving Thanks" and we can interpret that any way we want and use any product we wish. Here is what I created for it...


My Tennessee realtor rescues cats and foster's them. I am thankful for that. I'm also thankful for her part in finding me a house that feels like home to me. I don't know where my current stamps are packed but I did know where my retired ones were! 


I'm still unpacking boxes and getting the craft room organized. I hope to be done by next week. In the meantime, thank you for stopping by. 

Clicking on the "Next" button will take you to Amy, and clicking on the "Previous" button will take you to Ann.. Clicking on the individual names will take you directly to each member's post. Trust me, you're in for a treat no matter what direction you hop!

  1. Karen Finkle - that's me!

  2. Amy Koenders

    Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
    StampsNine Lives (ret.); By the Dock (ret.)
    Card stock & Papers    Smoky Slate; Basic Black; Basic White; Basic Gray
     InkMemento Tuxedo Black; Gray Granite; Smoky Slate & Petal Pink Blends
    Accessories
    Tools    Cat Punch (ret.); Detailed Trio Punch (ret.)

16 comments:

  1. This is so cute Karen :) Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see you in the blog hop and with such a sweet card! Love those kitties! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Karen! Hope that you find your stamps soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, Karen! Good luck with unpacking...it is such a chore but think about how organized you'll be! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carol. I'm finding stuff I forgot I had...lol! It's like Christmas!!

      Delete
  5. Cute card, Karen. Love the inside sentiment. Perfect for a cat lover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a totally perfect card for your friend. AND - God BLESS her for what she does for kitties. And I'm so happy she found YOU a place that you're so happy to be!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mary. She loved it and said it was purrfect! I am so happy in TN and the farm view I have. I really don't miss my lake view and palm trees...but it's not winter yet...lol!

      Delete
  7. What a cute card with this wonderful set! It will stay in my retired stash too. After what I went through last year when I moved, my thoughts and prayers are with you, my friend! I honestly can't even think of another move. I think I will take an extended vacation and return when it's all over! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Debbie. I am slowly getting re-established!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Bistro Burger Birthday Card

Good morning, peeps. I bet a lot of you are glad it's Friday. Since the weekend is arriving, perhaps you'll be having a picnic? Want...