Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Stampin' Up! Winter Woods Washi Christmas Card

Welcome to Winter Woods Washi Wednesday, peeps! LOL, that could be a tongue twister!!



This is another gift card holder for one of the Fire Stations. I used the In the Woods Dies to cut the tree that I stamped with the coordinating Winter Woods Stamp Set. Both are retired. I did a swizzle of Gold Metallic Element on it and adhered it with Stampin' Dimensionals.

For the inside...


The sentiment is from the Perched in a Tree Stamp Set and the DSP is a scrap from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Bistro Burger Birthday Card

Good morning, peeps. I bet a lot of you are glad it's Friday. Since the weekend is arriving, perhaps you'll be having a picnic? Want...