Thursday, August 17, 2023

Stampin' Up! Delightfully Eclectic Appreciation Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop.



Let's take a closer look at my card, shall we?

This was really easy to create. I used Highland Heather cardstock for my base and a piece that I embossed with the 3D Fern EF.  I punched pieces from the Delightfully Eclectic DSP with the Inked & Tiled Punches and adhered them with liquid glue. 

The sentiment is from the Earthen Textures Stamp Set and it's cut out with a die from Sending Dies. I adhered three Tinsel Gems from the 3 pack set to it and adhered it to the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.

For the inside...

The sentiment is from the Perched in a Tree Stamp Set.

That's it for now peeps. Clicking on the "next" button will take you to Akiko. Clicking on the names listed below will take you directly to team members and their projects. I hope you enjoy all the creativity. Thank you for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Karen :) Love how you used the punch with the DSP. I never got myself that punch, might have to rethink it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I love the embossed panel! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Karen! Love the little punched out flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! love the colors and the punched flowers are perfect with the embossed background! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card, Karen! Love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, and so simple. Love the color and the fern embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun and pretty card - love those punched shapes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Bistro Burger Birthday Card

Good morning, peeps. I bet a lot of you are glad it's Friday. Since the weekend is arriving, perhaps you'll be having a picnic? Want...