Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Stampin' Up! Sweet and Precious Friendship Card

Good morning, peeps! My card today is a CASE of Diane Evans. The only thing I changed was the DSP. I used a piece from the Delightfully Eclectic 12" x 12" pack.

This card is so easy to create. I hope you'll give it a try.


Measurements:

Basic Black

Card Base - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"; 

 Sentiment mat -  1 1/8" x 2 3/8" 

Basic White:

Image Panel - 3" x 3"; 

Front mat and inner liner -  4" x 5 1/4 (2)

Sentiment - 1" x  2 1/4"

Designer Series Paper:

Mat behind image -  3 3/4" x 3 3/4";

Strip for inside - 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Thanks for stopping by today.


4 comments:

Stampin' Up! Latte Love for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's tak...